Welcome to the 9th China Hotel Investment Conference (CHIC) 2013!
The Most Influential Hotel Investment Conference in China promises another great event in 2013!
Roaring into its 9th edition, the conference themed “Vision and Strategy for Success in a Changing World” will be held in Shanghai from 17 to 19 April 2013. The focus will be on insights and strategies to generate the highest returns and market value for your hotel development and investment portfolios in a competitive and changing market environment.
CHIC has established its reputation as the most influential hotel investment conference in China by delivering a wealth of timely market insights that facilitate corporate strategies and growth in the world’s second largest economy. The 2012 event saw a record turnout of 860 CEOs and leaders of the hotel and tourism industry from over 20 countries.
Organised by HVS, and co-hosted by the China Tourism Academy of the China National Tourism Administration and Beijing International Studies University, CHIC 2013 highlights include:
- Meet with Movers and Shakers of the Hotel Investment Community in Asia and China
- One-on-One ‘Meet and Greet’ B2B meetings
- Robin Bew, Chief Economist of the Economist Intelligence Unit delivering insights on the China and the World Economy
- Workshops on revenue management, design and management contracts to optimize hotel revenues in turn driving investment values
- China will introduce a tourism policy in 2013 China National Tourism Administration will present and introduce their vision on the tourism policy for the country
- Showcase of Investment Opportunities around the World in key developing markets
- A Tour of Leading Hotels and Lodging Developments in Shanghai